Saturday, May 8, 2010

Half-way Friday

So last night was supposed to be Legs and Back & Ab Ripper X...that didn't happen. I got maybe 20 minutes into the legs and back DVD before family matters called me away from the workout. By the end of the matter, I was so hungry I'd gotten a headache and my stomach was grumbling so the workout was abandoned for food.

The Boyfriend and I went out to dinner with his mom and sister, since we all happened to be together and hungry. We had a delicious meal and a lot of fun together. I'm so lucky that he has such a great family who love and accept me! We didn't get home until late, so I decided to call it good on the exercising for the day. I knew I had Kenpo X to take care of today, so why stay up super late just to finish a disc.

I have flipped my way through the Kenpo DVD, and I'm kind of disappointed in it. I was expecting something similar to my Kickboxing class, but it doesn't seem to be very high intensity. I'm SURE it's harder than it looks though! And I'm going to add in the Ab Ripper, since my stomach is my main goal anyways!!

I'll let you know how my first weekend workout goes.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment