Friday, May 7, 2010

Chocolate Attack

Ohhhhh man...

MAJOR munchie alert. And it's for my arch nemesis (and bestest best friend) chocolate. I am a huge chocoholic. I personally believe it doesn't get much worse than me. I've been know to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies and eat all the batter before it's cooked...eat an entire batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (with help from my roommate, of course. Like 3 cookies in her belly. 30 in mine.)...down a pint of Haagen Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle ice cream...eat 2 king size Snickers and go back for a box of dark chocolate covered raisins (Thanks, Blockbuster. Thanks a lot.)...eat half a chocolate cake...the list of embarrasments goes on and on...and on...and on...(♪♫ strangers, waiting, up and down the boulevard ♫♪)

I'm hoping the writing about it will help curb the craving for stuff like this...







I wish I could bathe in this stuff...Why can't chocolate be the new super food?

No comments:

Post a Comment